Okay,
This week we've created a pre-course survey, so here's the link:
pre-course survey -- hope that works b/c I've never done that before ;)
Then we spent a bunch of time discussion/comparing two journalism courses - one by our instructor, one by a former student. Since I'm learning, I'll attempt to create links for those, too
Here's Casey's ...alright, that only takes you to the home page of Stout's course...hemmm...I need some help w/ creating a link to something that's already embedded elsewhere, aparently.
At any rate the concept of cybercoaching became a central item of discussion, while Datta chimed in with this gem I'm taking away this week. It's about a "loop" that exists within objective-creating:
1) first the foundation - the learning objective which sets the 'goal' -
2) to build towards this learning objectives there are the activities -
3) to support the activities there are tools -
4) to discover the efficiency of the activities and the tools, there is the
assessment -
5) the assessment feeds back information to the learning objective.
Hope these things are proving as insightful for you as they are for me ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment